Monday, April 30, 2012

Starting Over...

Okay.

Here's the deal:

Initially, I had high hopes for this blog. But, so much has changed in my life in the past few years, that honestly, I just don't feel like this is the place for me to write any more. Which, I think, is why I haven't been writing here.

So much of my readership here is involved in pageantry, and furthermore, Mrs. pageantry. Obviously, pageants right now, are like, the last thing on my mind. Additionally, the last thing I want to talk about with people who are so big on celebrating marriage is my divorce.

I've decided to start another blog. Go me. One that I actually update fairly consistently.

So... if you're interested in following along, you can follow me HERE.

:)

Photobucket
P.S. I really do want world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers