Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oranges Are Awesome

I have a confession. I am addicted to oranges.

This is quite an improvement from my Krispy Kreme addiction (which I'm still struggling with by the way) and oranges have become my new favorite snack. I forgot how awesome they were until a few weeks ago. Normally, we have them in the house for Mr. Beauty Queen's Blue Moon, but I just randomly decided to eat one and I was hooked. Especially since an orange only uses up 1 Weight Watchers point.

Why did I ever stop eating them?

Anyway, I try to eat one every afternoon at the office for a pick-me-up. I totally remember why orange slices were such a hit at my brother's soccer games. They really give you energy.

Hopefully some of that energy gets turned into a productive workout this evening.

Photobucket

P.S. I really do want world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers