Monday, May 31, 2010

Must-Have Monday

I totally forgot to share some exciting news in my last post.
In an effort to ramp up my blog content to be far more comprehensive than ranting about cellulite, I will now be bringing you a new regular feature that I like to call, Must-Have Monday. Each Monday, I will share a beauty queen must-have for my fellow queens, reigning or training.

For this first Must-Have Monday post, I’d like to introduce you to Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths.


Photobucket



These little buggers are incredible. I’ve tried cleansing cloths like these before, but I have never found any as amazing as these. They remove makeup and dirt without water or rinsing and leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. They smell great too! Anyway, I have been using them for a short period of time, and my skin condition has improved greatly and I have gotten better results than from my regular skin-care products, which tells me they are really doing the job of getting my face clean.

Anyway, I highly recommend these! They’re great for traveling, the gym and of course pageants – especially for Miss USA contestants who need to refresh after “Waking Up in Vegas.”

You can buy them at Sephora or at Sephora.com and they’re reasonably priced at $15 for 30.

Photobucket

P.S. I really do want world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers