Wednesday, January 5, 2011

E-Mealz Plug

First, per federal guidelines, I am compelled to say that I am in no way, shape or form being paid for what I am about to say. There is no pay to play on this blog (at least until further notice... just in case one of my readers did win Mega Millions), and it's strictly editorial banter.

Now, let me tell you about a really nifty site I've found thanks to one of my sorority sisters. It's called E-Mealz and it's a meal planning resource. Basically, for $5 a month, you get weekly menus with a shopping list. You pick your grocery store when you sign up, and the meals are planned to coincide with the grocer's weekly sales. There are low fat plans, weight watchers plans, and there are also different plans for couples and families. The meals also use the same ingredients throughout the week, so there's less wasted food and money.

Currently, Mr. Beauty Queen and I are doing the low-fat plan for couples, which has been amazing. It's not repetative, and it's taken all the guess work out of meal planning, since it's hard planning for the two of us. Plus, they're super easy to prepare.

Anyway, it's been a great way to eat healthy and get into a routine. I highly suggest you give it a try. Check out www.e-mealz.com to sign up or get more information and sample meal plans.

In other news, the Miss America delegates arrive in Las Vegas tomorrow. I'll be posting my picks for the crown soon!

Photobucket

P.S. I really do want world peace.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great idea, and I am definitely going to look into E-Z Mealz. Anything reasonably priced that may keep me away from fast food is worth considering. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers