Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Workout of '11 and Dessert

Well, I just finished my first workout of 2011 and it was amazing!

I did about 30 minutes of hardcore running, followed by 20 minutes of weight lifting. I feel great, energized and refreshed. I am determined to do this and I can't wait to work out tomorrow.

In the meantime, I wanted to share my secret for satisfying my sweet tooth while I lose some of this poundage - gum!

Photobucket

If you have not tried the new Dessert Delights by Extra, oh my God are you missing out. Just the SMELL of this stuff might curb your craving.

Anyway, hope you're all doing well, and off to a good start on those resolutions. I really feel like this could be my year.

Photobucket

P.S. I really do want world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers