Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Okay - Last of My Miss America Top 15

As promised, here are the rest of the girls I am keeping my eyes on for Miss America 2010, which airs a week from Sunday! Wow. It seems like just the other day, Katie Stam was crowned, and what an amazing Miss America she has been. Nevertheless, the pageant is right around the corner and before the girls start arriving in Las Vegas tomorrow, here are my last 5 choices for Top 15:

Michigan

Photobucket



She looks like she would be SUPER fun to be around. I love the girl-next-door look, and particuarly the short hair.

Minnesota

Photobucket



She's very photogenic with a unique look. Very classy!

Kansas

Photobucket



While this was mostly based on her photograph (I know, I know, practically a hate crime within the Miss America system), I am really looking forward to watching her talent: classical trumpet. That has to be a hoot! I'm praying she makes the cut so I can see it in the finals.

New Jersey

Photobucket



I just have a feeling about her. She just screams "Miss America" to me. Not to mention she's from the home state of the pageant, so New Jersey usually has a cult-like following now that the pageant is in Nevada. And, thank God for giving us someone from the Garden State right now who is not fist pumping.

Tennessee

Photobucket



She's stunning... and she wants to study business. Any time I see a Miss America constestant who doesn't want to be a doctor or a lawyer (or a Broadway performer), I take a second look.

While these choices were really tough, I have a few other honorable mentions: Indiana, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, Nebraska, Nevada, Alabama, and Texas.

Of course, I haven't seen the taped interviews yet, or a lot of these contestants' talent presentations, but I think this is a good starting point before the competition officially kicks off.

If you're interested in learning more about the contestants, or if you'd like to pick your favorites, visit www.tlc.com.

Enjoy!


Photobucket


P.S. I really do want world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers