Friday, August 27, 2010

Yeah, Okay, Now I'm Feelin' It

Okay, I think I may have jinxed myself yesterday by saying I feel great.

I did feel great, until I went home after I had sat for about 8 hours in meetings and at my desk. Yikes. So that lack of mobility really, REALLY made me stiff. It sucked. And it still sucks, because last night I was motivated to work out (nothing makes you feel more self-aware than a dance class in front of a mirror) so I did for about 40 minutes, but again, it was a draining experience, and today my legs hurt.

Bad.

Oh well. At least something's working? Yes?

More ballet tomorrow!

And on a personal note, I replenished my Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths yesterday. Have you tried them yet?

Photobucket

P.S. I really do want world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers